As an independent, 501(c)3 non-profit high school, September School depends on generous contributions from individuals, businesses and grants to provide our personalized education and maintain our low student to teacher classroom ratio (8:1).
Please make a difference in a student’s education today with a tax-deductible charitable contribution to September School. We appreciate your support!
Donate using your credit card via Paypal
(Paypal account not necessary)
Donate via check
Please make checks payable to September School and mail to 1902 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO 80302.
Corporate Matching Programs
Does your company have a charitable matching program? Double your impact by enrolling your contribution to September School in your corporate matching program.
Donating Stocks and Securities
September High School now has the ability to accept your donations in the form of stock and other securities! By using appreciated stock to make your gift, you avoid paying capital gains taxes on those shares, while still deducting the full value of your stock for charitable gifting purposes. The process is quick, simple, and the cost free – a true win-win!
If you are interested in donating cash, stocks or securities, or for wiring and DTC transferring instructions, contact the front office .
Another great way to help out September High School is through in-kind giving. Donating supplies and/or equipment is a great way to reduce clutter around your house and get a charitable deduction at the same time.
- Heavy Duty Vacuum
- Video camera
- Sofa in good condition
- Scientific Calculators
- Gift Card to Staples or Amazon
Other Ways to Support Us
- King Soopers Re-loadable Gift Cards
- Order a $25 King Soopers Gift Card from September School (which is $25 for you to spend at KS).
- Bring/mail your check made out to September School to the front office at 1902 Walnut.
- Load the card at the cashier before you buy your groceries, gas or prescriptions and King Soopers will donate 5% of all of reloaded card purchases back to September School!
- There are no hidden charges and no cost to the customer or the School – if you load $100 on your card, you’ll have $100 to spend. You can purchase as many cards as you like – if you have friends and family that shop at King Soopers, buy them one!
- Amazon Smile
- Go to smile.amazon.com and designate September School as your charity of choice under “Your Account”. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases back to the School.