One of the best ways to experience our unique community is to volunteer. We rely on the generous support of dedicated volunteers who share their time and talent for many projects, events and committees. September School volunteers support the education and well-being of students by bringing the energy, talents, resources and compassion of our community into our school.
Below is a list of just a few of the various ways that you may be interested in volunteering — try something new and meet new friends and other September School families. We are lucky to be a community of people and families who actively contribute to the school in so many ways. We’d love to welcome you into our community.
If you are interested in learning more about volunteering at September School, please contact the front office.
- Join a Fundraising Committee: We always need help with fundraising! You can help out by becoming part of the general fundraising team, assist in a focused effort for one of our fundraising events or get involved in grant writing.
- Alumni Database Creation: Involves data entry and some investigatory work. Come in once or for regular chunks of time and/or decide you want to spearhead and organize the effort.
- General Office Assistance and Technical Support: Help September High School improve our technology systems as well as our organizational systems by volunteering in the office.
- Tutoring: Help September High School students with a variety of subjects through after school tutoring. Flexible scheduling is possible.
- Event Support
- Building Repairs & Maintenance
- Landscape Maintenance
- Volunteer Coordination